Mail box on www.Rambler.ru
Open to itself on a Rambler a mail box e-mail free of charge, and take all advantages of free e-mail
Let's list the basic opportunities of an electronic mail box on Rambler.ru:
Adjustment POP3/SMTP of mail ww. Rambler. ru
How correctly to adjust mailing programs Outlook Expres, TheBat! On reception of mail from e-mail on Rambler.ruAs a rule, adjustment of the email client at users does not cause special problems when on a computer the qualitative Internet access (without various proxies for example) works.
Server of entering messages (Incoming mail server): pop3.rambler.ru
Server of proceeding messages (Outgoing Mail Server): smtp.rambler.ru
In more detail about adjustment Rambler.ru of mail look on an official site: http://mail.rambler.ru/doc/maildoc.html
For an example we shall give an example adjustments for Outlock Expres:
Adjustment Microsoft Outlock Expless.
1. In the menu "Service" choose "Accounts".
2. In a dialog box " Accounts on the Internet " press the button [To add].
3. Choose "Mail" to begin job " the Master of connection to the Internet ".
3.1. Enter yours " the Name and the Surname ", these data will be substituted in the column "Sender" at creation of the letter.
3.2. Enter your e-mail address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org .
3.3. In line the Server of entering messages enter pop3.rambler.ru . In line the Server of proceeding messages enter smtp.rambler.ru
3.4. Enter the name registered in service Rambler-mail, for example, vasya and your password .
Press [Further] and It [is ready].
4. Enter into a dialog box Accounts of the Internet, having chosen in the menu Service item Accounts.
5. On a bookmark Mail choose just the created account and press [Properties] to open a corresponding dialog box.
6. On a bookmark Servers in the field of the Server of proceeding messages mark with a tick item Authentication of the user . Press [Adjustment] and be convinced, that in a dialog box the Server of proceeding messages is marked by a tick item As on a server of entering messages .