Free mail www.pochta.ru
WWW.POCHTA.RU is the free service giving ample opportunities on job with mail and on creation of homepages.
Free mail on WWW.POCHTA.RU gives a quite good set of chesspieces. Gives ample opportunities on job with mail and on creation of homepages. Here it is possible to create free of charge email ÿøèê and a simple homepage.
Quantity of domains for e-mail adress enough big: @pochta.ru
- Register to itself a free mail box: http://www.pochta.ru/
Key parameters of a given free mail box:
- Procedure of registration is very simple. To receive the mail box simply enough, to use it it is possible by means of the Web-interface or the mailing program.
- Mailing programs can work with a box under standard reports IMAP4 or POP3 for reception of mail and SMTP for transfer of mail;
- Unlimited volume of a mail box and 20 Mb for creation of the page. The initial size of a mail box makes 40 Mb. At reduction of free space up to 10 Mb on page of the list of folders to the
right of the indicator of employment there is a link "to increase", allowing to increase volume of a box by 40 Mb, and so unlimited quantity of times;
- the Admissible total size of the letter - 15 Mb ;
- the Maximal size of the attached file - 10 Mb . The quantity of files is limited only by their total amount (from 10 up to 15 Mb depending on type of files);
- Number of contacts in a directory beyond all bounds;
- Protection against a spam (spam) and viruses by means of
products of Laboratory of Kaspersky;
- Filters of messages;
- Readdressing of incoming documents on any address;
- Spelling in two languages (Russian and English);
- there Is one minus - Accounts are supported at presence of activity - not less 1-st authorized input in system for 6 months (through the Web-interface or by means of the mailing program under reports IMAP4 or POP3). At absence of the authorized inputs within 6 months the box automatically leaves.
Besides mail boxes,
on a server http://wwww.Pochta.ru you can register free of charge domain names of the third level and, thus, free of charge place in the Network a virtual Web-server.
Pochta.ru supports the protected operating mode (with use SSL) and provides reliable protection of transfer of the information under reports HTTPS, SMTP, IMAP4 and POP3.
The service of Pochta.ru gives except for email services the big number of other services to the users - love.pochta. ru (love.pochta.ru), cards and
Adjustments POP3/SMTP of mail for Pochta.ru
Adjust your mailing program Outlook or Bath on reception of mail
To look examples of adjustment of programs Outlok and thebat it is possible on page Adjustment The bat!
and Adjustment Outlook Express
For reception of mail under reports POP3 and IMAP4 it is necessary to specify four parameters in adjustments of the mailing program:
- the Name of a server entering mails - mail.pochta.ru ;
- the Name of the report - IMAP4 or POP3 (the choice for you), IMAP4 has doubtless advantages;
- the Login name - in this column is underlined the FULL E-MAIL ADDRESS (for example, email@example.com);
- - in some programs it it is possible to not specify the Password, then the program each time at opening a mail box will demand the password.
- In case of use IMAP is advised to specify as
root folder INBOX, and also to specify desirable names of folders for the sent letters and draft copies (for example, Sent and Draft).
For sending letters it is necessary to specify four parameters in adjustments of the mailing program:
- that a server of outcoming mail (or server SMTP) demands authorization (for example, in Outlook Express 6 in adjustments of a corresponding account for a bookmark "Servers" " Authentication of the user " in section " the Server of
proceeding messages " is enough to put a tick about a phrase;
- the Name of a server proceeding mails - mail.pochta.ru ;
- Number of port - 25 , and for those users at whom the provider forbids use of port 25 2525 or 2625,2725,2825;
- the Login name - is underlined the full email address, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org, i.e. the same, as in the adjustments demanded for reception of mail;
- - in some programs it it is possible to not
specify the Password, then the program each time at sending the letter will demand the password.